WHAT WOLFNER LIBRARY EXPECTS OF YOU
Volunteers are responsible for:
- Attending a "Volunteer Orientation" session.
- Following through with any commitments made.
- Knowing assigned duties and doing them promptly, correctly and pleasantly.
- Participating in an evaluation process.
- Following proper procedures, adhering to rules, regulations and standards.
- Sharing personality and skills as well as time.
- Cooperating with staff and fellow volunteers and maintaining a good attitude.
- Completing time sheets in order to keep an accurate record of hours served.
- Wearing a name tag at all times when acting on behalf of or in Wolfner Library.
- Keeping all communications with or concerning clients strictly confidential.
- Reporting for duty on time.
- Informing the volunteer coordinator as soon as possible of any planned absence or lateness.
- Treating the public and fellow workers honestly and politely at all times.