WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM WOLFNER LIBRARY:
Wolfner volunteers have the right to:
- Have a clearly defined job description for each assignment.
- Be given appropriate assignments according to skill interests, availability, and training.
- Receive adequate orientation and training for any assignment accepted.
- Receive clear instructions/guidelines about assigned tasks.
- Be provided with proper supplies and work space.
- Say “no” if unable or unwilling to volunteer for something.
- Receive regular feedback about performance.
- Expect that volunteer records will be kept documenting volunteer experience, positions held, training, evaluation and commendation.
- Expect to be treated as a respected member of the work team.
- Expect to be informed of any changes in policies or procedures.
- Be given appropriate expressions of appreciation and recognition.
- Be treated with respect and dignity.
- Express their opinions and ideas. We welcome suggestions about assignments and the volunteer program