Missouri State Plan Committee Minutes
February 26, 2003 Meeting
by Terrie Arnold
Members Present: Sharon Turner Buie, Gary Stoff, Betsy Byers, Terrie Arnold, Terry Jarrett, Mary Berry, Wendy Noren, Charles Isbell, Gail Willis, Daniel (Duke) McVey, Kris Morrow, Carl Poehlman, Dolores Hampton, Laura Worstell, Alyce Zerr, Kay Roberts, Lee Biernbaum, Khandicia Randolph, Tom Stevens, Kelly Anthony and Reid Forrester.
- Opening and introductions by co-chairs Sharon Turner Buie and Gary Stoff with handouts of duties for the subcommittee.
- Discussion led on current procedures compared to need of changes to implement HAVA requirements.
Subcommittee divided into five areas to be covered by the sub/subcommittees:
- Voting Information Requirements
- College Poll Workers
- Process to Remedy Grievances
- Military and Overseas Voting
- Poll Worker Training and Recruiting
- Subcommittee reconvened to summarize progress made by each sub/subcommittee. Those sub/subcommittee chairs assigned one member to report the discussions held and to forward their written report to Gary Stoff and Sharon Turner Buie to be compiled into one report of the five groups, which will be submitted to the full State Plan Committee.
Subcommittee adjourned at 2:30 p.m.