Wolfner Patron Manual
Table of Contents
- Location and Hours
- Mission Statement
- About Wolfner Library
- Service Overview
- Descriptive Videos and DVDs
- Activity Kits
- We're Here to Help
- Loan Period
- How Patrons Receive and Return Materials
- Damaged Materials
- Digital Players
- NLS Digital Player Bookshelf
- Download talking books from home!
- E-mail Distribution List
- How to Find What you Want
- Using the Wolfner Library Online Public Access Catalog (WolfPAC)
- Copyright Law for Materials and Downloads
- Wolfner Library Team
Download the complete Wolfner Patron Manual (73 K)
Wolfner Patron Manual documents are available on this website in the .pdf format. In order to view or print them, you must have Adobe Reader installed on your computer. To download a free copy of Adobe Reader, click on the icon below.
NOTE: If you are experiencing problems opening PDFs using IE8, please place the mouse over the selected PDF, right-click then select Open in New Tab or Open in New Window.
The Wolfner Patron Manual is published by Secretary of State Jason Kander, the Missouri State Library, and the Wolfner Talking Book and Braille Library. December 2009.