The following services are available to State employees for work-related projects. Our librarians are trained to help you access the information you need to perform your job.
- Missouri State Library staff can help you find information and statistics.
- Our librarians can help you develop a research process tailored to meet your needs.
- Most information can be delivered to you at your office or online.
- We welcome questions at (573) 751-3615 or email@example.com.
Reference Services staff provide hands-on training for state employees on how to use the various information sources Reference Services provides. There is a regular schedule of classes, and special training sessions can be arranged.
We compile information on current legislative topics and concerns to State government. See our topics list.
Interlibrary Loan Service
- Through our partnerships with other libraries, we can obtain books you cannot find in the Missouri State Library Catalog or the MOBIUS Catalog. We can also request articles that cannot be found in our databases.
- Just fill out the interlibrary loan form, and we will try to obtain it for you. Find out more at our Interlibary Loan page.
If we can help you with any of these services, or if you have any questions, please contact us: